Arts Alive! Faculty and Staff Recital Series, Stevenson University, 2020-present.
View Lee’s set of 22 March 2021 here.
View Lee’s set of 16 November 2020 here.
Flying Otter Winery, Adrian, Michigan, 2013-2018
Singer/Songwriter, both solo and with Dr. David Frantz
Randall L. Tobias Leadership Conference, 2012-2017
- Indianapolis, Indiana, 2014-2017
- Colorado Springs, Colorado, 2012-2013
Artist-in-Residence: Musician and Presenter, with Dr. David Frantz. The on-site compositions from those years are available for listening here on the Living Room Music page.
“Always Home, Always Hope,” 2008
Contributing artist and director, benefit concert and staged reading for the Community Crisis Center, Elgin, Illinois, May 11, 2008
OEPA Song and Story Fests, 1997-2015
Musician, Storyteller, Workshop Leader:
- Mountain Meadow Song & Story Fest, New Meadows, Idaho, July 26-August 1, 2015
- Killbuck Creek Song & Story Fest, Burbank, Ohio, July 12-17, 2014
- Myrtlewood Song & Story Fest, Bridge, Oregon, July 21-27, 2013
- Song & Story Fest, Woodland Altars, Ohio, 2007
- Woodland Song & Story Fest, Woodland Altars, Ohio, June 23-27, 2002
- Potomac Basin Song & Story Fest, Shepherd Spring, Maryland, June 24-30, 2001
- Pine Lake Song & Story Fest, Pine Lake, Iowa, July 2000
- Great Lakes Song & Story Fest, Milford, Indiana, July 4-9, 1999
- Peaceful Pines Song & Story Fest (founding event), July 1997
Community Health Education Onstage
The Year of Magical Thinking, Mercy College of Ohio, March 2013
Producer, Director, Curriculum Writer, and Talkback Moderator
Rabbit Hole, Mercy College of Northwest Ohio/Toledo Repertoire Theatre, March 2009
Curriculum Writer and Talkback Moderator
Featured Singer-Songwriter, “Preemptive Peacemaking: Nonviolence for a New American Century,” Manchester College, June 6-10, 2005
Adjunct Faculty, Spirituality and the Performing Arts, Bethany Theological Seminary, Richmond, Indiana, 2001
Curriculum Designer and Instructor: Two Temples: The Intersection of Worship and Theatre in the Western Tradition
Battle Creek Civic Theatre, 1999-2000
- For the Defense
- I Remember Mama
- Who’s Afraid of Virginia Woolf?
- Godspell (read about the legacy of this production here)
- Music Director
Director and Instructor, Star*Base Summer Theatre Workshop, June-July 1999
Coach and Instructor, Audition Workshop Series, Fall 1999